Want to help spread the word about World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD)? Using social media is an excellent way to engage our community around this important and timely subject. Below are some ways to use social media to promote WEAAD.
You can add a World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) frame to your profile picture to show your support and spread awareness of elder abuse.
To add a WEAAD frame to your profile picture:
1. Go to www.facebook.com/profilepicframes.
2. Using the search field, enter one of the following to select the frame you want to use:
3. WEAAD 1
4. WEAAD 2
3. Click “Use as Profile Picture” to save.
Stay up to date and follow us on Facebook to for the latest social media tools!
Your WEAAD ideas are terrific! Get some recognition for you hard work and share your WEAAD event with us on Linkedin for a kudos on your profile from the NCEA!
To share your WEAAD efforts:
1. Connect with the NCEA here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ncea
2. Tag @NCEA in your LinkedIn WEAAD post or message us directly to share
3. The NCEA will post a “kudos” on your page to recognize your hard work to prevent elder abuse
In a few easy steps, apply a frame to your Facebook profile to show support for #WEAAD
Visit Facebook’s Help Center for additional support or information on adding and/or removing frames.
Suggested social media posts:
Join us and add a #WEAAD frame to your profile photo to honor survivors of elder abuse and raise awareness toward prevention. https://www.facebook.com/profilepicframes?query=WEAAD
Want to help spread the world about World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (#WEAAD)? Pledge your profile photo! https://www.facebook.com/profilepicframes?query=WEAAD
Profiles Promoting #WEAAD and justice for all! https://www.facebook.com/profilepicframes?query=WEAAD
Are you interested in accessing additional formats (.eps, .jpg, .pdf, web-optimized, or print ready) of our materials or would you like to review materials from past WEAAD campaigns? Please contact us at email@example.com